Wednesday, August 9, 2006

My Life as a Fuzzy

During my summer of unemployment, I have come to the realization that a nonworking man needn't view hygiene as much of a priority as the working class might deem it. Don't fret children; I still did some of the daily upkeep such as showering and brushing my teeth and the likes. And, at those special times when an event would arise such as a person-to-person interview (which was once - as opposed to over the phone interview; three times), or a family gathering consisting of more than Mom & Dad or a sibling, I would tidy myself up real nice-like and partake in whatever task was at hand.

It has now been almost a month since said events (or any events) have taken place. My internet surfing skills and remote control familiarization have improved dramatically. My social skills have noticeably declined. More importantly, my facial hair has continued to grow. I figured now was the time for my physical appearances to stray from my otherwise static grooming patterns. And, I have to tell you my friends, the result is not pretty. I don't think most would consider me offensive, but whom do I have to offend?

I have decided to continue growing my patchy, unsymmetrical facial friends to their maximum potential until the day when I physically step foot onto a job site. For those of you pining for pics, I am still available in person (forget that not). Otherwise I will give you the outcome before that fateful time comes when I become one of the gainfully employed and decide to return to my more familiar, clean-shaven state. Until that time, I am Sparta.

No comments:

Post a Comment